Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby things!

Its been awhile since I posted, so i thought I would let you know how things have been. Jon is really busy in school right now. He works so hard in his classes. Life is sometimes slow for me just staying at home, but Makella is getting so big and is so much fun! She can crawl everywhere and gets into a lot of stuff. I forget that she can move so far sometimes! We love her and just cant get enough! Here are some of her new tricks.





One of her favorite books is a book of baby words like nose, mouth, cat, etc. A couple weeks ago, everytime I ask her where her mouth is, she points to it. She's so smart!
She has a tendency of throwing fits if she doesnt think her needs are met, so I stuck her in this to let her cool down. When it got quiet, i came in and found this...sweet girl! One of her favorite things is when daddy goes out and runs around the yard with babbos. she waves her arms, yells da da da and laughs. I find it pretty funny too!
She is getting so good at standing. She can pull herself up on just about anything.
Now that she can stand, she falls and hits her head quite a bit, but this is the first time she has had a mark to show for it. She fell and hit her face on the coffee table...poor thing!!

2 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

I love my neice!!! How freaking adorable is she!!!! Bonnie you need to post more, she's growing up WAY to fast and I am not seeing it day by day like I should!!!

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Bonnie! I can't believe how big she is! She is soo cute! Hopefully we can get down there to see you guys soon.