A while ago I got this cute little bench from my friend, but it was blue and had winnie the pooh stuff on it, so I decided I would redo it and make it a bit more girly for makella. There are still acouple of improvments to make on it, but for the most part it is done. I think it turned out pretty good! Makella loves it! So I just had to take some pictures of her with it. The hat she is wearing was one I got at target for a dollar. Whenever we go to stores, we always try on hats, I dont know why, we just do. So I tried this one on her and she loved it! She got really mad when I took it off and she went through the whole store with it on saying "hat" the whole time. Its pretty cute!



Christmas
7 years ago
6 comments:
Holy cow! Makella looks so big!! I LOVE the hat! She's so adorable in it. And good job on the bench! It looks really good. Way to go Bonnie!
As Paula Abdul would say..I just want to squeeze her, cut off her head and hang it in my rear view mirror haha. (If you don't know what I'm talking about google it;)
Bonnie, Makella is so cute. We just love her smile. That bench is so cute. I love the pictures you took of Makella on it.
OK, this is a blast from the past. It is Kristin Nielson (now Smith)! I was on Kendra's blog and I saw your name up. You look like you are doing really well. I hope you are. Your daughter is beautiful! (By the way, that was my deleted comment. I saw a mistake in my comment and fixed it!)
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa
Post a Comment