We just got back from the ultrasound and it turns out that we are having a LITTLE BOY! Woo hoo! We are both really excited! The lady doing the ultrasound said that it was the best baby she had seen all day, so that was good too.


He was sucking on his fingers! So Cute!

8 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Mackella will be a good big sister. Little boys are so much fun.
I had no idea that you were expecting! Congrats!! :)
Congratulations Bonnie! I am so happy for you!
Yeah! We are so excited! Nice work!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations again! :)
I didn't even know you were pregnant until I saw your baby bump on Sunday. I hope you're feeling better! I read that you get really sick. Mckella is SO cute! She cracks me up. Did you see her come up to me on Sunday in Sacrament meeting and ask for food? I gave her some cheerios.
Yipee! Our babies can be best-cousin-friends! It must be the year of the boys!
Congratulations. I am so glad your having a boy. We need more boys in the family.
Post a Comment