Thursday, July 16, 2009

An Ella Moment

This is the conversation I had with Makella this afternoon:

I found her in her room trying to put her shoes on.
Me: What are you doing?

Ella:I'm gonna go outside and play.

Me: Well, ok, but first I need to change your bum so you are all clean!
(She is not a fan of getting her diaper changed lately)

Ella: No no, Let me go ask Daddy
( Jon was in the other room so I could hear it all)

Ella: Daddy, can I go outside?

Jon: You need to get your diaper changed first.
Then she runs back to me
Ella: I asked daddy!

Me: What did he say?

Ella: Well, I asked if I could go outside and he said no (then obviously rethinking her answer...) and then my daddy said I should go outside and play with all my friends!

At least I know she's not a very good liar! :)

1 comments:

Aaron Graff said...

HAHAHA - I so love that girl!