Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello world! This is not a regular post. Why? Cause it is usually Bonnie who does the typing and I am not my wife! I recently made the comment to Bonnie that a lot of time has passed sense her last post (hinting that maybe she should get her butt in gear and start typing). She hinted in return that so long as my fingers are not broken, then mine could serve well enough to get a post out.

Well we do not have any wonderful pics that will add some well needed flavor to this post so no hard feelings if you cant make it all the way through.

Anyways the Bon and I are kickin' it in Oceanside California right now. We arrived last night after a 10 hour drive. We are having a good time too. Umm, I am not really sure what more we can say. We will be going to the beach tomorrow and Disneyland on Monday.

This seems like a very short post...I guess that is why Bonnie better right from now on...

1 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

yeah! I new post! I need more info on your guys life though! So bonnie I expect that you will have a full aray of pics and great ella stories on here very soon. :)