Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! We went to out ward Halloween thing on Friday and it wasn't that great for us, but makella had a good time and I guess that's all that matters! Then on Sunday we went and hung out with Aaron and Kelly. We had chili and cornbread and then did a little trick or treating down their street. Yeah we are probably bad for going on Sunday, but that's just how it worked out. Makella loved it and probably would have gone all night if we had let her. I really liked their costumes! We didn't really come up with them until the middle of the week (we are super indecisive), but they turned out really cute! Makella was a fairy, or a garden fairy as she had to point out to everyone, and Noah was a little biker boy! I made him a little leather vest and some leather chaps! It was so cute and easy! These pictures don't do it any justice though. I put a cool studded skull on his back and a couple tattoos on his arms...it was pretty cool! My camera was pretty messed up, so these are all I got on my camera. My sister in law has a lot more on hers, so Ill have to get those. It was just a fun family night and everyone had a great time and ate lots of candy! Happy Halloween!






3 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Noah is such a stud! So funny! And Ella is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!! But Bonnie, Noah is too sweet to be a biker dude! Where did you get Makella's costume?

A. Smith said...

Cute costumes!!