Jon turned 30 this year! I wanted to do something really fun for him on his birthday, so I thought, what could be better than a surprise party?! Well, his suprise day turned out to be just a surprise dinner which then turned out to not even be a surprise, so oh well, I'm not very good at surprise parties. It was still a lot of fun and it was great that his dad was able to be in town to be there. His whole family came minus a couple of people and we had dinner at famous Dave's, which is one of Jon's favorite restaurants. It was fun to have everyone there for his birthday dinner. I did not get Nearly enough pictures of the whole thing, so these are just a few that I got.
I somehow managed to not get the whole bottom of the table, so there really are more people there, Im just bad at picture taking!
In all my failings at putting together a surprise party, there was one thing that I did manage to keep a secret. After we were all done eating, I had talked with the waitress about bringing out his birthday dessert. and a long with it, she brought another decorated plate with a card that had this picture inside of it ---->
Im Pregnant! And he had NO idea, he was completely shocked and it was so fun to see his face! I wish I had gotten some pictures that I could post on here, but I got it all on my video camera and I cant put that on here, so this is all you get. I had just found out a couple days earlier and it was soo hard to keep it a secret!! After he got over the shock of it all, he was so excited and we cant wait to have our third little baby!
Anyways, The next day which was Jon's actual birthday, was pretty quiet and relaxing. Not much happened, but we had a good day and I made him a blue velvet cake. He thought blue would be cooler than red, so I gave it a shot and it turned out pretty good. It didnt look that great, but tasted awesome, so it was a hit. We sang happy birthday and the kids helped him blow out the candles.
I am so lucky to have Jon in my life! He is such a great husband and father. He makes me laugh everyday and I am forever grateful that he works so hard to take care of us so that I can stay home with the kids. I love that I get to share my life with such an amazing guy! Love you Jonny!!
Christmas
7 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations again, Bonnie!!! What a fun birthday surprise for Jon!
Happy Birthday Jon!!!
Congratulation's, we are excited for you.
Congratulations! and Happy Birthday Jon.
Congratulations!! And great job on keeping it a secret!!
Post a Comment