A couple weeks ago I decided to cut my hair. I havent been able to get a good picture of it til now. But it was a big step! They cut of almost a foot of hair and thinned it out quite a bit. Its a huge change, but I love it and glad I did it.
Christmas
7 years ago
5 comments:
Bonnie! We match! Lacy just cut almost a foot off of my hair too! I was so sick of Danika ripping my hair out! Welcome to blogland!
~Leah
Jon and Bonnie! Yeah blogging! Now we can be blogger friends instead of gay myspace friends!:)
Bonnie, I really like your haircut. It is way cute. We are all excited to see you and Makella soon.
Cute hair Bonnie. Savannah got a haircut too. They cut about 8 inches off her hair and she loves it. Makella is getting so big! She's darling! ~Steph
And I love your hair by the way! Now all you got to do is part it on the side, Rat it, and you have yourself a Utah Mormon girl!:)woohoo
Post a Comment