Monday, July 23, 2007

Cadbury bunnies!

These are my Lionhead rabbits! Ive had them for a few weeks now. Im planning on breeding them. The male is the white one and Jon decided to name him Cadbury. He is a terribly sweet bunny. He loves to sit on my lap and doesnt care when Makella pulls his hair. The black one I decided to name Madame Mim. She is pretty mean. I can hardly pet her with out her grunting at me. So we just leave her alone. Not long after I got them, she all of a sudden got really mean. When I called the lady back, she told me that she might have already bred her with Cadbury, but couldnt remember...so she might already be pregnant. We are gonna wait another week and see. Ive never had these kind of rabbits before, so its been fun for me to get used to them. When its not so hot, they get a much more distinct mane..like a lion. They are so pretty and if anyone ever wants a bunny, just let me know! :)

0 comments: