Sunday, August 19, 2007

Washington trip






I just got back from a 6 day trip to Washington to see my family. It was a lot of fun! Makella got to go on a plane for the first time and she did really well! She had a lot of fun playing with her cousins, aunts, uncles, gramdma and grandpa, puppies, and cats...there was a lot to do! We went to the beach one day which was so nice. It was great weather and the water wasnt totally freezing. I got to be there for my mom's birthday and we had a party for her at my brother's new house. My dad is running for mayor and so he has his signs posted all over town. I decided to get a picture of it. He would be a great mayor! While I was there, me, leah, and the kids went to the fair. It was a pretty good sized fair and we had a good time. Zach and Elora got to go on a ride and they won 2 goldfish! I think that about sums it up. Overall, I had a great time and it was a break from Utah that i really needed. I didnt get as many pictures of everyone that I wanted, so Ill just post what I can.

1 comments:

Amiee said...

wow! Makella is looking so much older and cuter. And that's awesome that your dad is running for mayor! I hope he wins, that'd be great. A mayor is just over a city or county or something right? I can't keep track of politics these days :) Anyway, glad you had fun in Washington!