Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Christmas is definetaly my favorite holiday, but halloween comes in a close second. I just love it. So I was really excited to dress Makella up this year. I wanted to make it a great 1st halloween, even though she wont even remember. I was looking at costumes like 3 months ago. After looking around, we found a cute lobster costume that we thought would be fun. So I decided to be like my mom and make the costume myself! I started in August and it took me all the way til halloween day to get it done! Im definetaly not a sewer, but it was a fun project and I guess it turned out alright for not having a pattern! Anyways, it was a great day! She loved her costume and she looked so cute! We took her trick-or-treating to a few houses in our neighborhood and it was so much fun! She didnt even try to pull off her hat!





Working hard!

She thought Jonny was really funny in that hat
So Cute!
This was her trick-or-treating bag....she loved all the goodies!

3 comments:

Pete & Leah said...

Her costume turned out sooooo cute! Good job Bonnie! Elora asked if Danika could be a lobster next year! So, funny!

Amiee said...

Hey...when are you going to update your blog?! It's been a long time!! :)

browntowntwenty1 said...

I am an official blogger now you will have to tell jon I said hi! You guys look good.