Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas time!

So I guess its time for an update...since its been so long since I posted! Its been pretty busy lately, but good. We celebrated thanksgiving with Jon's family. It was a lot of fun to have everyone down here for awhile. We had a princess birthday party for Malie, Angie, and Aaron (mainly malia). It was a lot of fun! Jon just finished school a couple days ago and was able to get A's and B's in his classes! He was really happy about that! So now he is just working until school starts again in January. Makella is now 10 months old! She is getting so big! She took her first step a couple weeks ago, and now she still can only take like 5 steps at the most, but she is getting there. I dont think she is all that interested in it yet...but its exciting anyways! She is such a sweet girl and is always babbling in her little baby language. I love it! We are so excited that its christmas time! This year, we are going up to my parents house in Washington and we leave Next thursday! I cant wait! It will be so nice to see my family again...especially since everyone will be there. Makella is pretty shy with people she doesnt know, so Im a little nervous about how she will be up there...but we are hoping for the best! Oh, and it snowed here last weekend like 6 inches or something and so we built a snowman! It was supposed to be a fun family thing so makella could play in the snow, but it lasted about 5 minutes before Makella had had enough. She decided it was too cold! But she loved eating it! So Jon built the snowman by himself! :) So thats about all the exciting stuff! Here are just a few pictures of ella in the snow!


5 comments:

Amiee said...

Yay for updates! :) I was wondering if you were alive or not. haha, jk. That's so awesome that Makella is walking!! Yay for her! Kyla still only takes about 10 steps at a time before she topples over but she's getting better I guess. Anyway, have fun with your family and Merry Christmas!

A. Smith said...

Makella is so cute. I can't believe she is 10 months. Awesome snowman!! Matt and I are excited to see you guys next week.

kmloose said...

Makella likes me!! Woo hoo!

Kami Satterlee said...

It's about time Bonnie!!! Love the updates super cute, except.......I HEARD YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!! My mom says it's absoultely adorable and you didn't put a picture up!!! You better within the next day:) We will miss you guys for Xmas but I'm sure you had enough of us at Thanksgiving right! Tell Jon I'm so proud of his grades, he makes the family proud cuz no one ever graduated from college haha. Love you guys

Unknown said...

Isn't amazing how fast kids grow and develop? Before you know it, she'll be running around the house so fast. We hope that you have a safe travel to Washington. We know that drive very well too. Merry Christmas!!!