Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been Tagged!

How long have you been together? we've been married for almost 3 years and we knew each other 9 months before that.

How old is he? 26

How old are you? 22

Who eats more? He can eat a lot more than me for sure

Who said "I love you" first? Jonny did. We were taking a walk in the snow! It was adorable

Who is taller? Jon is...he's 5'10

Who sings better? Well, I dont think either os us sings all that great, but we both like to!

Who is smarter? Jonny is going into Biology so school wise, he is.

Who does the laundry? I do pretty much all the time

Who does the dishes? I do them a lot, but Jonny does them whenever he is home

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, its farther away from the door

Who pays the bills? I do! I like doing the money

Who mows the lawn? Jonny does, I would but Jon wont let me

Who cooks dinner? I do most of time. Sometimes jon makes me dinner

Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn, Id say its a tie

Who kissed who first? I think it was pretty mutual, but Karianne was there too....awkward! :)

Who asked who out? Wow, ong story, but Jonny askd me out a few times first.

Who proposed? Jonny did, up in Salt Lake at christmas time. It was perfect

Who has more friends? I think its actually pretty equal. A lot of my friends live far away though...:(

Who has more siblings? I do, I have 5 bros and 1 sis and jon has 2 bros and 2 sisters

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think its pretty equal.

2 comments:

kmloose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kmloose said...

haha! I forgot about that! Fun times... Yeah it was pretty awkward... You guys thought I was asleep! Either that or Jon didn't care, which wouldn't surprise me. :)