My sweet baby is turning one! I cant believe it has been a year already. We had a birthday party for her on Sunday with a lot of the family, and we will have another party on the 13th. She had a great party on Sunday, She opened a few presents. Some really cute clothes from my mom, a sippy cup from Karianne and a toy from mom and dad! Then she got to dig into her cake, which she loved. She didnt get into it as much as I thought, but thats ok! Ill put up some pictures soon. I didnt get a whole lot of pictures because my camera died. I just got a lot of video. Hopefully I'll get more at her party tomorrow.
Makella gets more and more fun everyday. She likes to talk a lot. Mostly just jibberish, but she says a lot of words too. Some of the words she says are:
Wawee- water
diddy- kitty
babo- babos the dog
baba-drink
wow
bow-ball
boo- balloon
no- can either be snow, nose, or No :)
yih- eye
mou- mouth
ee- ear
moor- more
Thats all I can think of. Mostly its just jibberish though, which I love. She acts like she knows exactly what she is saying and its my fault that I dont understand. She loves to rough house with me and jon and she loves anything that could be used as a bracelet. Also, she loves books more than anything. We are just so happy with her and we just love to play with her and watch her learn and grow. Here are some cute pictures of all the games she like to play and some of her favorite things to do.

I LOVE this face...so precious!

These are my fingers!

Nothing is better than taking a ride on daddy's shoulders!

She'll read her books anywhere!

She will use anythin as her bracelet. These are her favorite.

If you put a pile of pillows on the ground, she cant resist diving on them. Its the best!

We made a tunnel and she had the best time crawling back and forth playing peekaboo.

Im So Big!!
6 comments:
Bonnie this made my whole day! You blogged about Makella! NOw just do it again tomorrow and things will be ever better. We never get to see her so I want daily updates of my baby;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAKELLA!!!!!!!! Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? She's getting so big and still so cute of course! I sure do miss you guys and wish i could have been there for the party, but hope you have fun celebrating today!!! Love ya lots.
YAY! She's so adorable! I can email you some pictures if you don't want to wait for a cd. If so, what email address should I send it to?
Happy Birthday Makella!!! She is so cute. I can't believe she is already 1. It's amazing how fast they grow up.
Kids grow up so fast. It's not fair sometimes! Here's to another year of fun and learning new things! Enjoy!!
Happy Birthday Makella! How exciting. It kinda makes you feel like she isn't a baby anymore doesn't it. Give her hugs for us! Love, Aunt Steph and Uncle Sam
Post a Comment