Its been awhile since Ive posted, but nothing really has been going on . Jon is going to summer school, so its just another busy semester. But yesterday Jonny actually had a full day off...no school and no work! It was pretty exciting! So we decided to make a day of it and go to the zoo with Makella. It was so much fun! All growing up, the zoo was my favorite place ever! Whenever we would go, I remember being so excited I couldnt sleep the night before and everything. I just loved it. So it was fun to be able to take Makella. It has been a long time since I have even gone to a zoo, but we had a really good time. Ella Loved everything. She was just amazed at every animal we saw. She could name just about all of them and do all the sounds! It was really great. I didnt really like seeing how small a lot of the cages were, but it was fun to see what they had. Im really not that good at taking pictures, so I didnt get awhole lot of them. It didnt help that Makella wouldnt even look at me though. So these are just some of the ones that I got.

Jonny said he had never seen a penguin before, so here is he with the penguins!

Eating Lunch!
Makella'a newest accomplishment is that she FINALLY is getting her top teeth. Her first top tooth just broke through a couple days ago! It has taken forever. So yay!! Oh, and this week she learned how to count to 3! She is so smart!
We loved this monkey. Its only about the size of my hand, but it was so funny and cute in a weird looking sort of way!


5 comments:
How fun! I love her cute little grin!
Makella is soo cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Cute Bunnies and Cute Makella! Looks like she loved the zoo. We're excited to take Kyla to the zoo soon also...IF it ever warms up around here. I sure miss you guys!
I'm glad you had a good time at the zoo. Makella is so cute.
Post a Comment