Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Day in the Mountains!

This past weekend we had some extra time on saturday between jon's jobs and helping his dad, so we went up AF canyon and had a little picnic! It was so much fun. I love being in the mountains, its so nice to get away for even a little bit. We took a whole bunch of pictures basically of Makella, she was just so happy ( most of the time). Ill just put up some of the cuter ones though.

Very pretty river

She loves her "dip" !(chip)
For anyone who knows Makella, its pretty typical for her to just lash out her temper, so we get this just about as much as we get her smiling...sigh....
She says rock and loved to find them and throw them in the water
Also a typical thing...running to daddy!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

It looks like you guys had fun! It sure is nice to get away and do something different every once in a while!

Kami Satterlee said...

Love the overalls!haha And I'm pretty sure Jon is posing in that picture...show me sexy ciseal

Val said...

She is such a doll! We love to see what you guys are up to.

The Mortensen's said...

Hey Bonnie!

Now I have your blog! You're right, we totally need to get together. Maybe you guys could come over for dinner - when would be good for you? You can email me mortykate@hotmail.com - I check my email more often than the blog.

Love,
Kate