Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wimmin!

So I woke up this morning to another cold stormy day and decided that I was just going to pretend that it hasnt been freezing all month! So I decided to take Makella swimming. They still had the indoor pool, so it wasnt so cold. She loved it! We were just in the really shallow part, but it came up to her shoulders in some parts. She wanted to do everything by herself though. She wanted to walk all by herself and didnt want me to even hold her hand or anything. She just went right in without and looked as if she was ready to just take off swimming! She also went down the slide a couple of times and just had a great time! The whole time she was saying "wimmin" and "wawee"


I asked her to smile for the camera and this is the face she gave me.
This is also the face she gives me when she is mad at me, so I dont know what she was thinking. It made me laugh though.

She loves the water!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I hate all the snow we're getting! I mean, seriously?!? Swimming with kids is so much fun. Zoe just loves that water, and Jake's ok with it. Glad you guys got to have some summer fun!

Kristin said...

I love her mad/happy face. So cute!

Kami Satterlee said...

OH MY GOSH BONNIE! She is adorable! I can't believe my little niece is all grown up! I love her mad face, it's so vogue!Work it tella work it