This past winter has been pretty hard on our kitty. She has really long fur and doesnt really know how to take care of it being an outside cat. We tried to keep her brushed and stuff, but it didnt really work, so she ended up being REALLY matted. It got really bad. We have just beein waiting for it to warm up and then we were going to shave her. Well it is finally a bit warmer, so we shaved it! They had to sedate her because it was so bad. I felt AWFUL. But she made it through, and she looks really silly with her short hair, but I actually really love her with her short hair. She is so happy and cuddly. I love my cat to pieces! So you may think she looks crazy, but I Love it, so be nice! :) Anyways, here she is.



I just wanted to put up this picture because I thought she looked sooo cute in her little pink hat. I love it!

4 comments:
That cat is gross.....but Makella looks adorable!!!
Holy Kitty! We thought about shaving our cat. Then we took her in to get her teeth cleaned and saw how DIFFICULT she is so we decided against it.
Oh my goodness she is sooo stinkin cute!!!! You make super cute babies Bonnie
Bonnie, Happy Birthday!! We hope that Makella is feeling better soon. We love you! Ben and Lacy
Post a Comment