Sunday, April 6, 2008

3 Years!?

On April 1st me and jonny celebrated our 3 year anniversary! This past year has gone by really fast for us. We have been having a wonderful time though and look forward to many many more years! We had a pretty simple anniversary, but it was really fun. Jonny got me roses...they were so pretty! He had something planned, but wouldnt tell me what it was. So we got Karianne to babysit and he took me to a play!! Yeah I know, you probably cant ever picture Jon ever going to a play willingly. But he did because he thought I would like it. Which I did! I just think plays are fun, so I was excited. We saw Les Miserables. It was just a high school performance, but it was actually pretty good. Jonny didnt even know what it was about, but he actually thought it was pretty entertaining. So it was a great evening. We Really appreciate Karianne braving our little girl for a night...who, by the way, cried for her ALL night. Poor Karianne. :( We felt bad. We are hoping she wont always be so shy of other people. But I guess we'll see.. Anyways, We had a great night. I love my hubby! :) Here are a few pictures looking back on our wedding!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Time flies by so fast. 3 years seems like forever. Just wait until you get to be married for 5 years. That's what Steve and I'll hit this June. I remember thinking when we were first married that 5 years seemed like a life time away. But here we are faster than I ever expected. Cherish the moments you have together now before life gets too chaotic. Here's to another year of happiness and love!

Kami Satterlee said...

We have loved you in our family for the past 3 years bonnie! Congrats you two love birds!

Kristin said...

Congrats! That is exciting!