Sunday, July 20, 2008

Help!

So, Ive been needing a new swimsuit this summer and have never really been able to find one. Ive just been really picky about it and Ive been looking online like crazy lately. I think Ive finally narrowed it downto three. Im completely indecesive though and cant seem to pick one. So I decided I would let you guys tell me which one I should get! :) Pathetic as it is that I cant pick my own swimsuit. So I would appreciate any input you might have! Even if you hate them all. They are all kinda the same style, but different colors...I didnt really do that on purpose though...so anyways! Thanks for you help!






7 comments:

Amiee said...

Oh cute!! My favorite one is the middle one. You should definitely get that one! :) What websites are you looking at? Please share!

Val said...

They are all really cutte. I also really like the second one, but Ithink that bow might get pulled on a lot with Ella on your hip. I like the neck like- haltertop look. The polka dots are super cute too.

Kami Satterlee said...

Number 2 for sure!

A. Smith said...

I love the second suit. But all of them are really cute.

Ben and Lacy said...

I choose the first one. I like the blue.

Layla said...

I love the first one. I need help too...what website can I find these cute suits?

The Graffs said...

Thanks for everyone's help! I decided to get the 2nd one and Im really excited about it. I actually found all these swimsuits on ebay. It only cost me 25 dollars for it! Woo hoo!