Saturday, July 5, 2008

Smart Baby!

I wanted to take a little bragging moment, if that is alright! Makella learned something new! She has learned how to count to 10! With a little help of course, but thats ok! I was amazed. We taught her to count to 3 but that is it. Then one day she all of a sudden just said 7..8..9...10. I've Never even gone over that with her. so it was weird, but we decided to teach her the rest. I actually got a video of it, which doesnt happen very often, so I decided to post it. Sorry that its a little shaky and stuff...she was moving around a lot. Its the best I could do! Im amazed at all the things she is able to learn! Oh and just ignore the huge pile of clothes on the floor, I was doing laundry! :)

5 comments:

Amiee said...

WOW!!! That's so amazing! You have one VERY smart little girl. She'll be in college by 14 for sure...watch out! :)

Kami Satterlee said...

So pretty sure Malia sat on my lap for a good 10 minutes and made me play this over and over again. She LOVES baby tella. More videos please she is such a smart girl, of course, she's a Graff.haha

Ben and Lacy said...

that is really good. She is such a cute, smart girl. We loved having you and Makella up here for extra time. Goodluck with everything.

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

I am AMAZED!

Val said...

Wow! She is so cute!. You need to have 8 more just like her!