Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Funny Faces!

We have a little morning routine that when Makella wakes up, we usually arent ready to get up yet, so we bring her into bed with us and she just plays and stuff. Well, this morning, I brought her into bed and she was in such a great mood! Which is a real change from the last few days, so it was really fun. She found my camera and all of a sudden wanted me to take her picture. She normally yells and gets mad at me when I want to take her picture. So these were all the faces that she made for the camera. It was pretty funny.
Trying to squish her cheeks

Showing me her teeth! I Love her front teeth!

Little too close up

Kinda a creepy smile!

3 comments:

Amiee said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!

Kristin said...

I think my favorite one is her showing her teeth. Too cute!

Kami Satterlee said...

Hooray! Bonnie you have your own place now! I'm so excited for you and Jon, wow what an exciting change;)haha See you on Monday!! Hawaii Baby