Friday, September 26, 2008

Best Friends!

So last weekend Amiee came down here to see the football game with her family. Me and Karianne got to hang out with her for far too short of a time, but it was still so much fun! We had chocolate fondue and just talked and Laughed and had a great time! It was awesome to get to hang out with my best friends! These girls are the best and we are all pretty much crazy when we get together! Just like the good ole days! I havent laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks for coming Amiee!


Mmmm....chocolate!


This is a pretty typical Amiee shot! haha jk Amiee!


The girls!


Yeahh....

Im not so cute in this one, but Karianne is!

And just to throw makella into all this, here is her fantastic funny face! She thinks its hilarious!

1 comments:

Amiee said...

Gee, thanks for throwing the most unpleasant looking pictures of me in there!! haha. I guess it just shows what we were really like hanging out together though huh? :) Anyway, I want to see you again really soon! I miss you guys too much.