Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Its been awhile so I thought I would update everyone as to what we have been up to. I am 10 weeks pregnant! I found out I was pregnant about a month or so ago. We are really excited! We just decided that we would start trying at at the beginning of the year, so I wasnt expecting it to happen so soon, but I think its great timing. My due date is around sept 29th so Jon will be graduated and hopefully we will be a little settled by then! I think everything is going pretty good right now. I have pretty bad "all the time" sickness :) I do my best to deal with it and it is better than when I was pregnant with Makella, so I think Ill make it. My next doctor's appointment is in a couple weeks and hopefully we will get to hear a heartbeat! I have kinda been nervous about having a miscarriage since Ive been there before, but Im sure it will all be fine!
Other than that, it is just the same old stuff. Jon is getting ready to graduate on May 1st. Yay! He will be applying for the FBI in a couple months, so hopefully that goes well. Makella is just being a wonderful two year old and having a great time! Tomorrow we are heading up to Boise for the weekend to see Jon's family. We are looking forward to a great weekend!
In other news, I have officially lost my camera. I dont know how it is possible to lose a camera in such a small apartment...but I have. Hopefully soon it will pop up! I hate being without a camera!

6 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Yay! I am the first to say Congratulations!
Aaron told me a few days ago, I was wondering when you were going to post it:)
I cant beleive how quick you two make babies! You two are like the rabbit and Aaron and I are like the turtle!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Kristin said...

Oh yeah! Congrats! How exciting. It sounds like you guys are having some exciting things come up!

Amiee said...

Yippie!! I was wondering when this would be posted...:) Congrats again! That's so awesome that Jon is graduating...I wonder when we'll get there..hmm....Where is FBI school at by the way? It doesn't happen to be in Rexburg does it...? haha!! I wish. Anyway, I hope your pregnancy sickness goes away really soon!

Val said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I hope you feel a little better each day. I hope it is another girl I have so much stuff to get rid of!

A. Smith said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you.

Kristin said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant.