Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday Pictures!

I just wanted to put up a few pictures from Makella's party! It turned out pretty fun. We just had Karianne, Larry, Jamie and my mom in law over. I made some awesome (if I do say so myself!) Chinese food. I made egg rolls and sesame chicken and rice. I was really proud of myself :) Then we just let her open presents and have cake. It wasnt a huge event, but she had a great time! I didnt get a whole lot of good pictures just because she was soo squirmy and did not care about the camera, so I did my best :)



Her tinkerbell cake that I made. It didnt taste all the wonderful, but it was cute! :)

The Party goers! After we finally got her to go to bed, I came in to check on her and found her sleeping soundly with her toys!

5 comments:

Amiee said...

How fun!! Can you believe she's 2?! We were thinking about ya guys all day!

Kami Satterlee said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her soon.

Val said...

Happy Birthday little one! Wish we were there to celebrate it with you. She is such a doll. Miss you guys bunches!

Brock and Stef said...

So cute!!! Amazing cake!!! Who cares what it tasted like it looks awesome!!!!! You are so skilled!!

Pete & Leah said...

The cake looks great (that's all that matters for the picture)! That's so funny that she fell asleep with all her toys :) Tell her happy b-day from all of us!