Monday, November 2, 2009

October

Here is an update on how are month has gone! Complete and loaded with lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure! I could probably separate these into like 3 different posts, but Im not going to. So here we go. Of course the month started out wonderfully, with this little guy entering our lives! He's wonderful!















I had my mom and sister in town for awhile and it was so awesome to have them here. My sister was a huge help and is always really fun to have around! My mom was also a lifesaver throughout the first couple of weeks. I couldn't have done it without them and I kinda wish they were still here! :)
After they left we were able to go to Angie's wedding up in Boise which was beautiful and perfect! Angie did such a good job and looked amazing! We are so happy for them. Right before I went up there I got an abcess in my tooth and so for her wedding I was in tons of pain and my face swelled up pretty bad and I was not very fun to look at! I had some antibiotics to try and kill it all which helped a lot for about a week and then this happened again!:




















It wasnt quite as bad as the first time but was just as painful and ugly. (I've never had such horrible pain before!) So I finally was able to figure it all out. The abcess was in a tooth that I had already gotten a root canal on about a year ago. I found out that when they did the root canal, they left some roots at the bottom and didnt clean it all the out. So that is where the infection came from. So when we talked to the dentist, they said they would fix it for me for free! It was such a blessing because it would have cost 1000 dollars to get it fixed! Oh, and in between all that we got hit with the flu, yes, we are pretty sure it was the swine flu and Jon and Makella both struggled through it. But they survived and my and Noah were somehow able to make it through that without much more than a cough. Woo hoo!
So finally with all the our tooth pain and sickness gone, we tried to enjoy the last 2 days of October. Here is what we did!:













































We had a pretty good Halloween this year. We just had a Halloween party at my brother Ben's house, which was super fun! We weren't planning on dressing up because we hadn't really had time to even give it a thought. So the last 10 minutes before we left, we scrambled to make up a couple of costumes. Jon was the traditional ghost but pulled it off so well :) And all I had was a trash bag, so I transformed myself into a raisin...Yeah, we are creative :) Makella definetaly outdressed us all though. She was an Indian Princess this year and was so cute! I found a cute indian costume and made some moccasins that turned out so cute! She had the braids and all. It was great! Noah pretty much slept through it all but we still managed to get him dressed like a monkey. They were both cute and Makella had a great time trick or treating and also had a great time at the halloween party! Here are some pictures of our night.















The ghost and the indian making their way through the neighborhood!














A quick family picture! (no fat face! Woo hoo!)















At Ben and lacy's party, showing off her beatiful hair and headband!















We played a game and had to wrap them up as mummies as fast as possible. Jon was our mummy. Unfortunetaly the other team one. Great mummies!















And of course our little monkey sleeping through it all :)

Thats our month in a nutshell, Ive left out a lot of the really painful details because it has all just become many many tiring and painful memories all rolled together. Let's just say we are both incredibly happy to be done with October and are hoping for a Wonderful thanksgiving and Christmas season!

1 comments:

Amiee said...

Awww....Bonnie I don't know why but this post made me love and miss you guys even more! I DEFINITELY am hoping you'll have a better November and December as well. Glad Halloween was so much fun for you! We had our little monkey be a little monkey too! 2 minds think alike apparently. :) Love ya!