Little Noah has made it to one month old! Yay! He is such a wonderful boy and I just love everything about him! His is quite the little chunk and at a little over weeks was weighing in at over 10 pounds! He continues to grow and is so cute! We are definitely still working on the sleeping thing at night, but I blame a lot of that on our crazy month that we had. He is not a very sound sleeper and fills our nights with his "manly grunts". He is super cuddly and really does not cry that much! He is much more awake and aware these days. He is pretty strong and is quite good at holding his head up, so when we try and put him down for tummy time, he just settles in and goes to sleep. I guess he feels like thats something he doesnt need to work on. His favorite place to sleep is on my stomach and he loves to listen to his dad sing to him. He is my little man and I wouldnt change a single thing. Even when Im exhausted and in pain, he can still make me smile! Here are some pictures of my little boy!



Christmas
7 years ago
6 comments:
He's so cute! He looks so much like a manly Makella!
He has such a cute little fuzzy head of hair! He's perfect! Congratulations!
AHHH ILOVE HIM!!!! He looks just like YOU Bonnie, so freaking adorable. How's little Ella Boo doing with him? Can't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks!
He is adorable, he looks so much like Ella in the sleeping picture.
Bonnie he is perfect!! You guys make beautiful babies!!
He is so cute! I love him. Wish I could give him a squish! Miss you guys so much! My front porch is lonely!
Post a Comment