Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Since I missed yesterday, this was last night. We started a book club with a few ladies in my ward and have been reading the Jane Austen books. I dont have a picture of us. I really should have brought my camera, but last night we had our second meeting and it was lots of fun! Ive never read any Jane Austen books so its fun to try something new. Its fun to talk about the book; who we liked and didnt like and its even funner to just chat and laugh. Plus, I love getting together and getting to know these awesome ladies. So that was my night and it was great
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
THis one is a little harder. I think you will have to make a mental picture. When I was little, we had this huge 12 person van and when we went on vacations, we would take out all the seats except for the last one and everyone plus our big boxer dog would pile in with our blankets, pillows and whatever else and off we would go. We normally went camping somewhere in washington and it was always so fun! I have really good memories from all our family vacations. I remember laying in our tent at night listening to my brother sam teasing ben about getting eaten by bears (apparantly he always had to sleep on the edge of the tent). We always went fishing and my and my sister would play with all the fish after we caught them. Or on really early mornings, I would get up with my dad right as the sun was coming up and go down to the beach at low tide to looks for sand dollars. Those are just a few of the fun memories. I think we went on a vacation almost every year. Family vacations were and still are my favorite things.
Christmas
7 years ago
2 comments:
Ben still talks about being eaten by bears. Sam said it was his destiny. :)
I totally remember that HUGE van.. .It was like a bus!!! and I remember Angel... She was such a cool dog!!
Post a Comment