Ive been afraid this day would come and it has happened...Makella gave herself a haircut! Lucky for us, Ella apparently is pretty good at cutting hair and did a pretty good job!
I should have suspected something when she gave her doll a haircut during quiet time a few days ago. I thought that I had put the scissors away, but she somehow found them. We didnt even realize she had done anything until we found a pile of hair under her pillow. Here is a before..her hair was all the same length..Its the best picture I could find.To this...she pretty much layered her own hair and gave her self some side bangs..Good job Ella!
After the fact, she got pretty upset about cutting her hair and im hoping she learned a lesson...
Since I needed to fix her hair a bit, I decided to just go all out and get her a real haircut. Ive been growing it out for such a long time that it seemed fun to change things up a bit. I heard about this cute place in Meridian that does kids haircuts and paints their nails and stuff, so we made a morning of it. She loved it and I think her hair is so stinkin cute! Much better than what she had before. Here are a few pictures and another before and after...Enjoy!
Getting her Hair washed... Then her nails. I loved her little head wrap, it was really cute!
The chair she sat in was a little jeep and she got snacks and toys too.
Here is the before: And the after!:
I think she looks so cute! I love it! Every girl needs to be pampered and Im glad I got to do it for such a sweet little girl!
Christmas
7 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute!
Her hair is so cute!! It turned out awesome!
SO stinking cute!! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up!!!
Post a Comment