ok I took a week off. Jon had a week off of work so we were pretty busy. More on that later. Im determined to keep up with this blogging thing, so Im going to catch up on it before I do some other posts.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

This is probably a little dorky or weird, but I would love to be someone who works with big cats. They are pretty amazing, and if you take away the fact that they would love to eat you, it would be awesome to have one! Thats why I would only trade places with these people for a day. Anyways, snuggling up with a huge tiger would be fantastic...go ahead, you are allowed to call me crazy.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
This one was actually really hard to think of. I dont really get attached to too many THINGS. I tried to imagine that my house was on fire..what would I grab besides family members and such? The only thing I could think of was all my pictures and old keepsake stuff. Which, now a days pretty much means I would grab my computer since thats where most of my pictures are. I've always loves having lots of pictures. I used to have boxes of them and I was always going through them and organizing them. So I guess I just really treasure all my memories.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
These are my parents! They are the best parents ever! They raised me, so I think that pretty much counts as getting me through the most stuff. They have always supported and been there for me and I am pretty grateful to have such wonderful parents!
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with. Im gonna switch this one to who I do the most FUN things with.
This is pretty easy since I pretty much do everything with this guy! He can always make me laugh and we always have a lot of fun together. No matter what we are doing.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
I had a hard time thinking of something I really dont like, but this is what I finally thought of..
Flies...I think they are ugly, gross, annoying, etc. Definetaly hate it when I lay down at night and just find the most perfect comfortable spot and then hear a FLY buzzing around the room. It drives me crazy... It takes me a long time to fall asleep at night, so something like that makes it impossible.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Mangos...seriously good stuff! I never really had one of these until I was pregnant with Noah. For some reason I all of a sudden craved them when I was pregnant. I ate one pretty much every day for months and would freak out if I didnt have one at the end of the day. Then after Noah was born, I didnt really need them anymore and didnt have one for awhile. I recently had one again and I still love them! They are so good and I think Im gonna have one right now :)
ok, now Im all caught up and hopefully I can stay up with it. Good job if you were able to make it through all that !
Christmas
7 years ago
1 comments:
Hey Bonnie!
I just wanted to say that I've been reading your blog for the past 10 minutes, and absolutely love it! I'm thinking you should consider being an author and earn yourself some millions. :)
I had to correct you on something...you clearly don't remember one of MY favorite memories. When you and I were little living in Puerto Rico, one of our favorite fruits were...MANGOES. There was a giant tree growing over the fence at the Stake Center. When the boys played basketball, you and I would pick up the ripe mangoes that fell off the tree and gorge ourselves. THAT is why you like mangoes so much. Just thought I'd tell you that.
Call me!
Post a Comment