After I found out I was pregnant, it was only a few weeks later that I found out my sister was pregnant too! Our due dates were only about 4 weeks apart. It was fun to call her all the time and talk/complain/compare everything about our pregnancies. She has been there for both of my kids' birth and I was there right after she had dixie, but we were due too close to do that again. Instead I got to go down there after I had Asher to see her new baby. Asher was born early and Willa was born a little late, so they ended up being about 6 weeks apart. I left right after Asher's blessing and it was just me and the baby. My mother in law came up from Utah to help Jon take care of the kids while I was gone. I am so grateful that she did that, so I could go see my sister. My mom was also there and it was so great to just hang with them! (And really relaxing to feel like I only had one kid for a few days, it seems so easy without 2 other little kids to chase around.) Asher did really good on the plane even when I missed my first flight and was held back awhile. We finally made it and being at Wendy's house was so great! I feel like I got to know Dixie so much better and she is such a fun little girl. I loved playing with her and hearing all the cute things she says.
This is the face she made when I told her to do her sad face.
It was so hot while I was there, but we a chance for some pictures when we went outside one evening when it cooled down. I laid Asher on a blanket and he just passed out. He loved laying outside. It was crazy to see the difference 7 weeks can make. Asher is so much bigger than Willa! But they are just so cute!
Willa and Dixie in their matchin headbands.
A couple more pictures of the two newest little ones. I like the above picture because it really shows how blond Asher's hair it. He has suck shimmery blond hair. Its so cute! I like the below picture because I managed to get Willa smiling in her sleep. You can really see it in this picture but when she smiles she has two dimples! She is a beautiful baby!
1 comments:
What special little babies. How wonderful to share this time with your sister.
Post a Comment