6 smiths, All in a row!
roasting marshmallows and having smores
The next day we all drove to Sunnyside for the party. It was nice to be able to see my grandparents again and enjoy their beautiful yard. 65 is definitely a long time and they are great examples to all of us. It was weird to see all the kids playing in the yard and house just like we used to do as kids. I still feel like we are not old enough for that.
Grandma and Grandpa Smith in front of their beautiful flowers!
I love watching these 3 boys play together. They are all such good guys!
My grandparents had 3-4 of these bird houses hanging from their tree and there were babies in all of them! The kids liked seeing the baby birds inside.
After that, we moved the party to Jeff's house. Most of the adults went out to Miners for some milkshakes and chili fries, So yummy! I love sitting around and chatting with my brothers and sister, they are seriously funny people. The next day we went to a park in Yakima and did some smith family races and took some pictures. People started leaving after that and then I finally had to come back home and think about having a baby. It was such a great trip though and makes me wish I lived closer to my family!



0 comments:
Post a Comment