**This is probably going to be pretty long, reader beware!**
Its been awhile since Ive really posted about anything and I kinda have a lot of catching up to do, so bear with me. There are lots of pictures! Ive really been loving this past month. Its just been perfect! Im really not a big fan of summer and all the heat (especially in our new apartment), so Ive been waiting and waiting for it to feel like fall and cool down a bit. It seemed like summer was never going to end over here because it was so warm all the time. But Finally this past month, its been wonderful! Its so cool during the day and almost cold at night. I love it! Plus, where we live, we have 2 big trees in our front yard and they are the first ones on the street to lose there leaves. So rather quickly they turned yellow and then gave us wonderful leaf piles to play in! Makella had a blast playing in all the leaves!

The changing of the leaves and the weather has just put me in a pretty good mood and we have just been having fun whenever we can! At the beginning of the month my mom drove down with Val and her kids so Valerie could see her family. We went to the aquarium with them and had a great time! Then my mom came and stayed with me for the weekend. It was really fun to have my mom here for a couple days! Then a couple weeks later me and Karianne got the opportunity to see Jamie before she went back home from her mission! She was in South Salt Lake for her mission and they had a final testimony thing for all the missionaries that were going home. It was a really neat thing to see Jamie there. She was totally in her element and had sooo many people who love her and appreciate the work she has done. It sounds like she was a fantastic missionary and made some really good memories. There was a lady there who came up to Karianne and I and was crying and she thanked us for being Jamie's friends and helping her get into the gospel becuase Jamie had had such a good influence on her family. It kinda suprised me at first because I didnt really see how I helped her so much. Jamie was always such a good example to me has helped me in so many more ways than Ive helped her! Im just really grateful to have her as my friend! I only got one picture from that night because I kinda forgot that I had my camera, so I took a quick picture before we dropped her off. Anyways, It was really neat!







0 comments:
Post a Comment