I am exactly one week away from my due date and no signs of baby yet! Im ok with that though. I am ready to not be pregnant, but a week is not that long, so I will patiently wait :)
Today, makella did something she has never done before, she just about passed out! It was the weirdest thing ever! We had a WIC appointment and it was our first time so they had to weigh and measure and do all that stuff. They also had to prick her finger to check her iron levels. I was anticipating crying because she Always does when people try and do weird things to her. So I got her all ready and they pricked her finger and she didnt even cry! She watched the whole thing without a peep! It only took like 20 seconds and it was only like 2 drops of blood, but she seemed interested. Then they put a band aid on and that was that. So I set her on the ground to play and the next thing I know, she is white as a ghost and falling over. I was quick enough to catch her before she hit the ground! It was so weird and then she started crying and wouldnt stop for a good long while. They tried giving her juice and crackers and stuff, but she wouldnt take it. After about 15 minutes, she was still a little pale, but pretty much back to normal.
I think Ive seen signs of her weakness to blood, but never really thought much about it. Whenever she has gotten hurt or has been bleeding, Ive noticed her get pale, but it never got this bad. I guess we will just have to be careful with her around blood and needles!
Final Concusion - She probably will not be a doctor!
Christmas
7 years ago
4 comments:
ahh my precious Ella, nobody better touch her!
Awww....that's so sad! Poor thing!
Oh man, I feel you Ella. I react the same way! Ironically enough, when I accidentally cut myself or something, I don't get dizzy/almost pass out at all. It's just when they take blood. I'm horrible!
I didn't think anything could phase Ella. Glad you decided to go to WIC. It's great!
Post a Comment