Wednesday, September 30, 2009

haircuts and goodbyes

This week, to pass the the time while waiting for this baby to come, I decided to take Makella and get her hair cut. It was getting so long and I loved it, but it was all uneven and not looking too cute. Plus, Im trying to grow out her bangs and just needed to fix it all. I think that it turned out so cute! I forgot to get a good before picture, but here are the results:

She did really good in while she get getting it cut. At first she wasnt too thrilled about the cape thing they put around her, but they had someone there who talked to her and she did so good! She was so excited about her "princess haircut"!

We have also been really busy getting ready for this baby. I am getting induced tomorrow morning! Yikes! So we have been trying to organize and get everything ready. We sold one of our couches and were able to get a really nice ricking chair! I was so excited! But also one of the things that we realized needed to go was my rats. :( We have talked about it for awhile, but I keep putting it off because I really didnt want to get rid of them. I just love having some kind of pet around. They just make me happy and when I dont have something the house seem empty somehow. I know Im a little weird, but thats just how I am. Anyways, so I finally posted them online and someone called that same day. They went to a little nine year old boy for his birthday and it sounded like it was a really good family, which made me feel better. Maybe its being pregnant and hormonal, but I just about lost it when they came to get them! So anyways, my rats are gone and I know in the long run it is for the best, they will get a lot more attention than i could give them. Ill be fine :) Here are a couple pictures of Hoobie and Mr. Munson!































Now I just have to focus on what comes next! My sister is coming into town today and Im so excited to have her here and appreciate her willing to come help. My mom is coming tomorrow and So will this little boy! I cant believe it! I am so ready for our new little adventure!

2 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Oh Bonnie! This is such a you post! I am sad that you sad about your rats. I of course think its fine to not have rats in the house but if I had to get rid of our kidz I would be a mess!
Ellas hair is so cute. I love her and miss her. Are you sending her up here for the wedding? I want to see her! And I am SOOO excited that our new boy is coming! Hooray! Cant wait to hear the name!

Amiee said...

Awww....I love you Bonnie! Makella's hair looks really good! I cut Kyla's hair a week or so ago too by myself though....i was so nervous but it ended up turning out really good! Since her hair is curly I figured it would hide the mistakes if I made any. Anyway, I made it more even as well so now hopefully it'll grow longer and more even! haha. Good luck tomorrow!!!!