Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changes

We have been going through a lot of changes these past few weeks. about 3 weeks ago, we got the news that jon wasnt going to have a job in two week! He works for a small company and they basically couldnt afford to keep him on. It was quite a suprise, but we immediately started thinking of what to do. We have been planning on eventually moving to Boise, but didnt think that would happen for a while. Well, we decided that given the circumstances, if jon was gonna look for a new job, he might as well do it in Boise. So on Monday we found out about his job and by Saturday we were moved out! It was so fast, but everything just fell in to place and we have been reassured that we are doing the right thing. Im not really sure where this will lead us, but I know it will be for our good. So Currently Jon is up in Idaho looking for a job and I am staying at Jon's parents house until my family has a reunion this next weekend. After that I will join Jon in Idaho. We are kind of in limbo right now, but we are happy and hopeful! Its just the start of our new adventure!

3 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

You guys are more than welcome here in Idaho! And if I get my baby soon you have to be here because you HAVE to watch em!

Amiee said...

Awesome! Good luck, have fun, and welcome to the Idaho world!

Kristina said...

Sorry about the job loss but WAHOO for Boise! I will be moving back there next June! Ryan finishes up dental school in a yr then he will be practicing with his dad who is a dentist. Maybe you will still be there when we move back- I hope!!!