Oh how I love this kid!
He is 8 months now and is so fun! He is 20 lbs, 29 inches long and is so cute! He's so strong! He crawls everywhere, pulls himself up and walks all around the furniture. Im afraid he is going to be walking in no time and then I dont know what Ill do! He has had a really bad ear infection and cough for the last month but is finally better now, so he is happy again! Just last week he slept through the night for the first time! It was great! He has done it once or twice since then, but otherwise he only wakes up about once a night. Its not bad! He says ba ba ba and da da da all day long, grunts at everything and loves to bang on things! Because of that and his blond hair, he has earned the name bam bam from his parents. He's got the best blue eyes you've ever seen and he is a total momma's boy! He is Always smiling and laughing and we are so happy that he is in our family!


And then this! His little doggy! He loves this thing! WHenever we give it to him, he gets a huge smile, waves his arms around like a mad man and then snuggles and chews on its head! Its te cutest thing ever and I captured this once while he was sleeping...I think if he stops loving this little dog, I will be sad!
I just feel so lucky to have these two kids! They challenge me but make me stronger and happier everyday! Im so blessed!
Christmas
7 years ago
3 comments:
he is so yummy! Bring him to me! Please!
What a doll!! Sounds like him and Tayven would get along really well because the way you were describing him sounds how Tayven is too! How fun that we have kids that are best friends all ready :) hehe. He is just too cute!
He is such a beautiful little boy. I can't wait to meet him. We are so excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment