Makella has been going to preschool since February and has really enjoyed it! It was just a little preschool, but she made friends and always enjoyed going. They had a little preschool graduation and she was so happy to get to go up. She also clapped for all her little friends and was so excited for them all! She is such a sweet girl and always cares about other people. She is also a fantastic big sister and Noah think she is so funny! She can make him laugh like no one else. She is a wonderful little girl and love to be able to stay home with her everyday and hear all the little things that come out of her mouth. She is so smart and learns so fast! I love this girl!!




Here is a video of Ella that I took while we were a little bored :)
Christmas
7 years ago
6 comments:
She is looking so grown up these days! She looks more and more like you Bonnie! I'm glad so loves preschool!
She is so smart! I can't believe she knows the pledge of allegiance and she is only 3 years old! Such a cutie!
Love that girl! I cant wait for you guys to join Jon! It may be a little CraZY! But oh so fun!
I love this girl. She is so much fun.
Have I got the cutest, smartest,most adorable granddaughter ever!!! Wow! I love this little stink!
I could watch her all day and never get bored, she is too cute.
Post a Comment